Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Winter is just around the corner :

Hi everyone,
I am still trying to climatize to the freezing weather now that I am back home after 4 weeks in Queensland but seeing Winter is only 2 days away - I guess I shouldn't complain too much as I prefer Winter to Summer...

There are so many Challenges out at the moment that I don't know where to start.  Firstly there are only a couple of days left with Sketches with a Twist - if you enter this Challenge your entry entitles you to receive 25% off Manor House Creations flowers from The Hut... I enjoyed being Guest Designer this month for SWAT - thank you Kim for the opportunity. http://sketcheswithatwist.blogspot.com.au

The Hut's Challenges have been extended to the 10th June - I can't wait to see the creations for these Challenges.. check out www.thescrapbookinghut.com.au for details - they are listed in the Forum.

Black with Two's June Challenge is due for release on the 1st June - keep a look out for this one -  had fun creating my layout for this and the DT lineup for BW2 is awesome... http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com.au

Due to coming down  with the flu, I didn't manage to make the 4 day Retreat in Brisbane  last weekend- but - hopefully next year. 

At least with not attending the Retreat, I have enough kits made up to keep me busy on Friday for the monthly scrap in Wagga at Senior Citizens Rooms - it will be great to spend the day and night scrapping and catching up with everyone.

cheers everyone and stay warm...:)

No comments: