Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What I am up to of late.

Well, today housework and more housework...ugh. Finally got to the point where the house looked and felt clean until the wind started to blow again and we got the topsoil off the neighbours (of several miles away) back in the house again.

I have been scrapping my little heart out.

I am really taken with Challenges at the moment and have just completed 2 of these:
www.thescrapbookinghut.com.au Me/Myself March Challenge which finishes on the 5th April for those that may want to check this one out.

I also did a 'Follow The Leader' challenge with Crafting In Style which was fantastic.

I am signing up for the 7 Deadly Sins Challenge with Wicked Princesses (http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au) which should be loads of fun.

I am heading off on Sunday to an Acrylic Album Class in Tarcutta and looking forward to that and catching up with heaps of girls that I haven't seen for ages - will keep you posted on how this goes and as I have a few Acrylic Albums but not sure where to start with them.

Cheers

Di

No comments: