Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh my goodness

I can't believe that it has been sooo long since I posted..lol.. just been kinda busy I guess. 

I have been scrapping away, having holidays, visiting family and for the first time in my life - today I applied for a DT position with Black With Two...if anyone is interested in this entries close 20th August but pop over to check it out and get all the details..blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com.

Well off to play around with my Blog and check out a few that I visit to add them to my list..lol

cheers - promise not to leave it so long in future

2 comments:

Marcy Smith said...

long lmao!!! its a wonder you rememberyour own blog addy! :)

Di said...

hehehe Marcy, had forgotten that I already had one and went to set another up...except the other was called 'di's daily update' which was totally inaccurate given that it took me two years (or thereabouts) to make another entry... all good now though...